The Keuling Law Firm advises businesses small and large (including investor groups, foreign and domestic corporations, for-profit and not-for-profit companies, start-ups, small businesses and entrepreneurs). As an experienced Indiana, New York, and New Jersey corporate attorney, I counsel U.S. and global businesses during all stages of the corporate life cycle: from formation to operation, to expansion via merger or acquisition, to dissolution. As a mentor to startups, I work with seed and early-stage companies and startups, helping them refine business, financing and technology strategies to help enable rapid growth. I advise American companies looking to expand internationally and international companies looking to expand their businesses in the United States. I also advise startups in an advisory board member capacity.
For entities of all sizes, I handle the following as your Indiana business attorney:
- Choosing the right structure of operation (e.g., limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, DBA)
- Business formation and dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate matters, including leases
- Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of deal term sheets, LLC operating agreements and shareholder agreements
- Commercial leasing and closings
- NDAs and confidentiality agreements (non-disclosure agreements or confidential business information agreements), non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Internet and technology related agreements and other agreements;
- Formation of tax-exempt not-for-profit companies (e.g. 501(c)(3));
- U.S. asset purchase and/or investment (so foreign investors can avoid estate/gift tax, and minimize their income taxes)
- Global business advice
For Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups
Whether you’re launching a start-up, growing or expanding your existing business, or forming a domestic or foreign business, for business in the United States or internationally, you might not know where to start. You should consider speaking with a corporate attorney in Indianapolis, Indiana. As an experienced Indiana, New York, and New Jersey business attorney, I will make sure you form your business correctly from the start.
I will help you navigate the complicated legal landscape — from the type of structure to choose (LLCs, LLPs, C-corps and S-corps, DBAs) to the process of bringing new people on board and how to let them go. I also prepare operating agreements and shareholder agreements.
Legal Package for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups
I am currently offering a comprehensive legal start-up package for the formation of a new Indiana corporation. I provide this package for a fixed fee of $12,000 (plus out-of-pocket expenses, such as filing fees and qualification fees in other states, if applicable). As an experienced startup lawyer, I understand no start-up is the same so your business may not need everything listed below, so call me today to discuss your specific needs.
This Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs and Startups consists of the following documents and services:
Incorporation, Organization and Qualification
- Reservation of corporate name
- Preparation and filing of Indiana or Delaware Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparation of Bylaws and Certificate of Secretary
- Preparation of Action By Incorporator
- Preparation of Organizational Board Consent regarding organization and corporate governance matters
- Preparation of Shareholder Agreement
- Preparation of Indemnification Agreement for officers and directors
- Preparation of Stockholder Consent regarding approval of form of Shareholder Agreement for founders and Indemnification Agreement for officers and directors.
The Legal Startup Package for Entrepreneurs is designed to provide start-ups with a comprehensive set of tools that will allow them to become investor-ready to seek outside financing.
For a consultation, please contact me at (317) 886-1480.